Recipe by Nancy's Recipes
This is a really easy recipe, it gets ready in a few minutes. I usually don't like eggs, but this way I can eat them and!! it's really filling so you can eat one and have a settlement ready for a next light dish.
Top Review by Mother of Many
This was the best. All my kids devoured it and begged me to make more. I made some changes because of what I had on hand. I used a round, glass pie dish sprayed with Pam. I used deli sliced chicken instead of the ham and mozzarella cheese. And I left out the pepper, the girls wont eat it. I baked it at 400 F for 15 minutes and then broiled it for 2 minutes. It came out perfect. I served it with toast and O.J. I can't wait to make this again, next time I will try to use ham, but I will also add some veggies. Spinach and onions sound good, so does garlic and mushrooms. So simple and a great change from cereal.
- 10 g butter (to grease)
- 4 eggs
- 6 tablespoons cream
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 2 slices ham (cut in fine strips)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (or any other melting cheese)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven at 150°C.
- Grease 4 souffle pots with the butter.
- Put in each pot 1 and a half spoons of cream.
- Add half of the ham stripes and chives on each pot.
- Salt and Pepper.
- Break an egg into each pot.
- Top off with the rest of the ham and chives and cover with the cheese.
- Set the pots on a baking plate and in the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese seems melted and crispy.
- Set the pot onto little plates and serve with some bread.
- TIP: you can replace the ham with salmon or grey shrimp.