1/2 Photos of Oven Baked Eggs
Nancy's Recipes's Note:
This is a really easy recipe, it gets ready in a few minutes. I usually don't like eggs, but this way I can eat them and!! it's really filling so you can eat one and have a settlement ready for a next light dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven at 150°C.
- 2Grease 4 souffle pots with the butter.
- 3Put in each pot 1 and a half spoons of cream.
- 4Add half of the ham stripes and chives on each pot.
- 5Salt and Pepper.
- 6Break an egg into each pot.
- 7Top off with the rest of the ham and chives and cover with the cheese.
- 8Set the pots on a baking plate and in the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese seems melted and crispy.
- 9Set the pot onto little plates and serve with some bread.
- 10TIP: you can replace the ham with salmon or grey shrimp.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Baked Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.6
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 251.3 mg
- Sodium 260.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: