My friend Paula made this, it is too good! If you like apple pie, you'll love this twist.
Make and share this Oven Baked Dutch Apple Pancake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 10-inch cast iron skillet, warm the apple pie filling, butter, cinnamon.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs until frothy. Add the milk, flour, sour cream, lemon zest, and salt.
- Beat just until batter is smooth.
- Pour over the hot apple mixture in the skillet, and immediately put the pan in the oven. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the pancake is puffed up and golden brown. Using a small, fine sieve, lightly dust the top of the pancake with confectioners' sugar. Serve warm.