1/3 Photos of Oven Baked Dutch Apple Pancake
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
My friend Paula made this, it is too good! If you like apple pie, you'll love this twist.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a 10-inch cast iron skillet, warm the apple pie filling, butter, cinnamon.
- 3In a bowl, beat the eggs until frothy. Add the milk, flour, sour cream, lemon zest, and salt.
- 4Beat just until batter is smooth.
- 5Pour over the hot apple mixture in the skillet, and immediately put the pan in the oven. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the pancake is puffed up and golden brown. Using a small, fine sieve, lightly dust the top of the pancake with confectioners' sugar. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Baked Dutch Apple Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.2
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 89.7 mg
- Sodium 190.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 22.8 g
- Protein 3.9 g