Recipe by evelyn/athens
Kids love finger food, and these delicious drumsticks are just right to serve at a party. Oh, btw, the adults at the party will love these too.
Top Review by Lois M
I tagged this recipe in Zaar tag, and was it ever good! DD approved, and it was her choice! The only negative thing was that it was not as crispy as it looked like it was going to be, but really, really tasty, and easy. BTW- I had lots of butter mixture, and crumb mixture left over, I think this recipe would coat a lot more than 24 drumsticks. Thanks for another great recipe Evelyn!
- 3 cups fresh white breadcrumbs
- 3⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 5 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons sweet Hungarian paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup butter
- 9 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 24 chicken drumsticks
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- butter 2 large baking sheets.
- combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan, parsley, onion powder, paprika, oregano, salt and pepper in large bowl and stir to blend.
- melt butter in small saucepan over medium-low heat; remove saucepan from heat.
- add mustard and whisk to blend.
- brush drumsticks generously with butter mixture and roll in breadcrumb mixture, coating completely.
- arrange drumsticks on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake drumsticks until golden brown and cooked through, about 1 hour.
- serve warm or at room temperature.