A quick healthy meal perfect for the weekdays. Cut the fish into strips to present as "fish sticks" for the kids, or use whole fillets.
My Private Note
fish st ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3 fish fillets (tilapia, whiting, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons coriander (parsley can easily substitute)
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups corn flake crumbs (toast crumbs or breadcrumbs can substitute)
- Pam cooking spray
- lemon wedge
- 1Marinade fish fillets in lemon juice and 1 tsp of garlic powder as well as a little salt for around 10 minute.
- 2Combine mayonnaise, mustard, and the remaining 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- 3In a second container, combine the cornflake crumbs and coriander.
- 4Remove fillets from marinade, and spread on them the mayo/mustard, and then coat them completely with the cornflake mixture.
- 5Place them in an oven safe dish that's been sprayed with Pam or other cooking spray.
- 6Spray more Pam on top of the fish (this will make the fish crust crispy), and bake in the oven at 450 degrees for 10-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish.
- 7Serve with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Whitefish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whitefish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Baked Crispy Fish
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.4
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 99.0 mg
- Sodium 315.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 43.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: