Prep 3 mins
Cook 40 mins
Don't wait for the holidays to try this one! Tart & sweet at the same time, looks beautiful on the table. The oven works while you go play! Original recipe came from "Hobby Farms" magazine.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spread cranberries in a 13x9 GLASS baking pan; sprinkle with one cup sugar and stir to coat all the berries.
- Bake until mixture is hot and bubbly (berries will pop)--about 40 minutes. STIR TWICE DURING BAKING TIME!
- Gently stir in the raspberries; sprinkle with remaining sugar and liqueur, stir again.
- Pour mixture into a serving dish; cover and chill until set.
- **NOTE**the Grand Marnier can be substituted with orange juice.
This was yummy! My kids loved it! Im making it again for Christmas!!!!
I really detest canned cranberry sauce, not a big fan of standard homemade sauce either. This sauce is delicious! I was going to halve the recipe, since most of my family ignores the cranberries, usually. Glad I made the whole recipe, there was less than half a cup for leftovers. I used Triple Sec for the liqueur, probably a tad more than called for. Outstanding!!! BTW, I also added about 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger. Tasty.
Made this for T-day. Loved the raspberries in this. Will make this whenever we want sauce. Thanks!