1/2 Photos of Oven-Baked Cranberry & Raspberry Sauce
Don't wait for the holidays to try this one! Tart & sweet at the same time, looks beautiful on the table. The oven works while you go play! Original recipe came from "Hobby Farms" magazine.
My Private Note
cup ser ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Spread cranberries in a 13x9 GLASS baking pan; sprinkle with one cup sugar and stir to coat all the berries.
- 3Bake until mixture is hot and bubbly (berries will pop)--about 40 minutes. STIR TWICE DURING BAKING TIME!
- 4Gently stir in the raspberries; sprinkle with remaining sugar and liqueur, stir again.
- 5Pour mixture into a serving dish; cover and chill until set.
- 6**NOTE**the Grand Marnier can be substituted with orange juice.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Baked Cranberry & Raspberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 38.2 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: