Recipe by Debber
Don't wait for the holidays to try this one! Tart & sweet at the same time, looks beautiful on the table. The oven works while you go play! Original recipe came from "Hobby Farms" magazine.
- 2 (12 ounce) bags cranberries, whole (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (additional)
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier, see note (orange liqueur)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spread cranberries in a 13x9 GLASS baking pan; sprinkle with one cup sugar and stir to coat all the berries.
- Bake until mixture is hot and bubbly (berries will pop)--about 40 minutes. STIR TWICE DURING BAKING TIME!
- Gently stir in the raspberries; sprinkle with remaining sugar and liqueur, stir again.
- Pour mixture into a serving dish; cover and chill until set.
- **NOTE**the Grand Marnier can be substituted with orange juice.