This healthy meal is too easy to make -- just chop the veggies and throw it in the oven and 25 minutes later you have a colourful dish that's tasty too.
- Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Place the garlic and vegetables in a large shallow roasting pan, drizzle with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the cod fillet on top of the vegetables and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the cod is golden and the vegetables are crisp.
- Serve the cod with the roasted vegetables, sprinkled with torn parsley.
- You may also enjoy a bit of mayonnaise on the side.