1/2 Photos of Oven Baked Cod with Roasted Vegetables
This healthy meal is too easy to make -- just chop the veggies and throw it in the oven and 25 minutes later you have a colourful dish that's tasty too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- 2Place the garlic and vegetables in a large shallow roasting pan, drizzle with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 3Place the cod fillet on top of the vegetables and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the cod is golden and the vegetables are crisp.
- 4Serve the cod with the roasted vegetables, sprinkled with torn parsley.
- 5You may also enjoy a bit of mayonnaise on the side.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Baked Cod with Roasted Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (653 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.8
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 99.3 mg
- Sodium 229.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 45.7 g