- 4 cloves garlic, left whole with skin on
- 200 g carrots, peeled and cut into rounds
- 200 g courgettes, sliced
- 2 sweet red peppers, sliced into strips
- 2 small red onions, peeled and cut into quarters
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cod fish fillets
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- parsley (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Place the garlic and vegetables in a large shallow roasting pan, drizzle with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the cod fillet on top of the vegetables and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the cod is golden and the vegetables are crisp.
- Serve the cod with the roasted vegetables, sprinkled with torn parsley.
- You may also enjoy a bit of mayonnaise on the side.