Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
All time favorite! Can be cooked in crockpot.
- chuck steak (size depends on numbers of servings desired)
- 15 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup, reduced sodium
- 1 1⁄4 ounces Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- potato, according to number of servings
- carrot, according to number of servings
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place chuck steak on large sheet of foil in baking pan.
- Combine the mushroom and onion soups and spread over meat.
- Quarter the potatoes and carrots and arrange around steak.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Then wrap tightly in the foil and bake in a preheated 450 degree oven for 1 hour.
This was OK for us. I followed the recipe as written but my carrots weren't cooked through nor was my meat tender. I didn't add any salt but did add pepper. I think it should have been cooked longer.