Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
From Taste of Home.
- 907.18 g boneless pork, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 198.44 g package shell macaroni, cooked and drained
- 473.18 ml celery, diced
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 236.59 ml green pepper, chopped
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup
- 113.39 g can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 59.14 ml soy sauce
- 56.69 g jar diced pimentos, drained
- 473.18 ml chow mein noodles
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the pork; drain.
- Add the next nine ingredients; mix well. Pour into a greased 13x9x2 inch baking dish. Top with chow mein noodles.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until pork is tender.
Very easy instructions. Quite tasty. I tried this for my dinner party this weekend and several people requested your recipe. I think next time I will try this with Lo-Mein Noodles instead of shells.