Cook1 hr 10 mins
From Taste of Home.
Make and share this Oven Baked Chop Suey recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs boneless pork, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (7 ounce) package shell macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 cups celery, diced
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the pork; drain.
- Add the next nine ingredients; mix well. Pour into a greased 13x9x2 inch baking dish. Top with chow mein noodles.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until pork is tender.
Very easy instructions. Quite tasty. I tried this for my dinner party this weekend and several people requested your recipe. I think next time I will try this with Lo-Mein Noodles instead of shells.