1/1 Photo of Oven Baked Chocolate Chip Pancakes
A spin on pancakes that is much faster to make. Everyone can eat at the same time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2In medium mixing bowl, stir together Bisquick, milk, eggs and oil. Batter will be lumpy.
- 3Stir in chocolate chips.
- 4Pour batter into 15-1/2" x 10-1/2" x 1" baking pan.
- 5Bake about 10 minutes or until well done.
- 6Cut into squares and serve with butter and syrup if desired.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Baked Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.2
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 40.3 mg
- Sodium 474.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 6.7 g