Recipe by swirlycinnacakes
A spin on pancakes that is much faster to make. Everyone can eat at the same time!
Top Review by Chef Treenie
OMG! I can fix my own pancakes again! I own pet birds and avoid using non-stick items, as much as possible. (omits toxic fumes known to be lethal for birds). It's a nightmare trying to cook even one pancake in a stainless pan! This recipe saved the day! I left out the choco chips. Used a lightly greased glass pan 13x9. When done, I spread butter on top, let sit for 10 min covered in foil (a little trick I learned to make cornbread moist). Cut in 8 squares...took my spatula & slip them puppies right on the plate! I can once again flip a few flapjacks! Thanks for sharing this. (your username alone made me hungry:)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In medium mixing bowl, stir together Bisquick, milk, eggs and oil. Batter will be lumpy.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into 15-1/2" x 10-1/2" x 1" baking pan.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until well done.
- Cut into squares and serve with butter and syrup if desired.