Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Very crispy can be cooked with or without the skins
- Preheat ove 200 c / 400 f Gas Mark 6.
- Heat a metal tray in the oven.
- Cut potatoes into quarters skins can be left on or peel them if you prefer.
- Put into a pan of slighty salted boiled water and boil for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Drain. Coat with the Olive oil, salt and a little pepper.
- Put onto the heated tray.
- Put into oven for 30 - 40 minuted until nicely browned.
Wow, these were the perfect chips. So yummy, crisp and tender, perfectly seasoned. We loved these, quick and easy to make potato wedges. They were wonderful served with chicken wings. Thank you so much for sharing this simple yet wonderful recipe that I will make again and again. Made for Whats on the Menu Tag Game.
Just perfect! I cut mine smaller than suggested, and 2 min boiling and 20 min in the oven did the trick. I used cajun seasoning for a bit more zing. I've been craving these for about a week now, and they came out just right. Thank you!