Recipe by SweetSpice18
An easy, quick snack for the kids, made by the kids! My favourite chicken recipe by far!
- 90 g corn flakes
- 400 g chicken breast fillets (cut into bite sized pieces)
- seasoned flour (to roll chicken in)
- 2 egg whites (lightly beaten)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius (Gas 6).
- Lightly spray baking tray with canola spray.
- Put the cornflakes in a food processor and process until they are fine crumbs; put crumbs in a bowl.
- Toss the chicken pieces into seasoned flour then into the beaten egg whites.
- Roll each piece in the crumbs until well coated.
- Put the nuggets on a baking tray.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.