Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
An easy, quick snack for the kids, made by the kids! My favourite chicken recipe by far!
Make and share this Oven Baked Chicken Nuggets recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius (Gas 6).
- Lightly spray baking tray with canola spray.
- Put the cornflakes in a food processor and process until they are fine crumbs; put crumbs in a bowl.
- Toss the chicken pieces into seasoned flour then into the beaten egg whites.
- Roll each piece in the crumbs until well coated.
- Put the nuggets on a baking tray.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.