An easy, quick snack for the kids, made by the kids! My favourite chicken recipe by far!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius (Gas 6).
- 2Lightly spray baking tray with canola spray.
- 3Put the cornflakes in a food processor and process until they are fine crumbs; put crumbs in a bowl.
- 4Toss the chicken pieces into seasoned flour then into the beaten egg whites.
- 5Roll each piece in the crumbs until well coated.
- 6Put the nuggets on a baking tray.
- 7Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Baked Chicken Nuggets
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.8
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 64.0 mg
- Sodium 306.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 24.5 g