Oven-Baked Chicken Fingers With Honey Mustard
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the beaten egg on one plate for breading, and the panko on another plate.
- For each chicken strip, dip it first in the egg, and then in the panko, and place it on a wire rack over a baking sheet (like what you would use to cool cookies). If you don’t have a rack, just place the chicken directly on a baking sheet, but you will need to turn them halfway through baking.
- Sprinkle the garlic powder and salt across the chicken fingers.
- Bake the chicken fingers for about 10 minutes, and then increase the heat to 450 degrees and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Serve warm, with honey mustard.