Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This recipe is pretty simple to make, and really good!
Make and share this Oven-Baked Chicken Breasts recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add all ingredients (not the chicken) to a large ziplock bag.
- Shake to combine.
- Individually, place chicken in bag and shake until completely coated.
- Arrange chicken in a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Drizzle or brush melted butter over each piece of chicken.
- Bake in oven for about 50 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- (Baking time may vary depending on the size of chicken breasts).
- When fully cooked, halve chicken breasts (optional) and serve.
We really enjoyed the flavor of the chicken, it was perfect. The chicken was crisp and tender, juicy and very satisfying. I often make chicken with instant potatoes they add a whole lot of flavor. I did have a problem with the coating sticking to the skinless chicken breasts that I used so I dipped them in egg and recoated. It worked beautifully. I cooked the large breasts for 50 minutes. Thanks so much for sharing this tasty recipe Chou.
My mother has made this recipe for years, minus the instant mashed potatoes. So if you don't have any in your pantry, give it a try. This is really a decadent wonderful addition to your recipe file!
I used boneless skinless chicken breasts. The flavour was wonderful and I will certainly make these again. I baked them in a 400° convection oven for close to 30 minutes.