Recipe by ~*Chou*~
This recipe is pretty simple to make, and really good!
Top Review by Baby Kato
We really enjoyed the flavor of the chicken, it was perfect. The chicken was crisp and tender, juicy and very satisfying. I often make chicken with instant potatoes they add a whole lot of flavor. I did have a problem with the coating sticking to the skinless chicken breasts that I used so I dipped them in egg and recoated. It worked beautifully. I cooked the large breasts for 50 minutes. Thanks so much for sharing this tasty recipe Chou.
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 9.85 ml garlic powder
- 9.85 ml onion powder
- 9.85 ml dried oregano
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 236.59 ml instant mashed potatoes
- 5-6 piece chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add all ingredients (not the chicken) to a large ziplock bag.
- Shake to combine.
- Individually, place chicken in bag and shake until completely coated.
- Arrange chicken in a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Drizzle or brush melted butter over each piece of chicken.
- Bake in oven for about 50 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- (Baking time may vary depending on the size of chicken breasts).
- When fully cooked, halve chicken breasts (optional) and serve.