1/3 Photos of Oven-Baked Chicken Breasts
This recipe is pretty simple to make, and really good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Add all ingredients (not the chicken) to a large ziplock bag.
- 3Shake to combine.
- 4Individually, place chicken in bag and shake until completely coated.
- 5Arrange chicken in a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- 6Drizzle or brush melted butter over each piece of chicken.
- 7Bake in oven for about 50 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- 8(Baking time may vary depending on the size of chicken breasts).
- 9When fully cooked, halve chicken breasts (optional) and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Baked Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.9
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 285.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 17.0 g