Recipe by KaraRN
This recipe was found on Betty Crocker website. Uses Bisquick and seasonings for coating. Recipe calls for a cut up whole chicken, but I would just use boneless skinless chicken breasts to suit my family.
Top Review by mums the word
We love this chicken too. I use 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp garlic powder and 1/2 tsp seasoned salt just to change it up sometimes. You can also add Italian seasoning and or parmesan cheese. Tastes wonderful cold too. Great recipe.
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2⁄3 cup original Bisquick baking mix
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (3 -3 1/2 lb) cut-up whole chickens
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425°F Melt butter in rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches, in oven.
- Stir together Bisquick, paprika, salt and pepper; coat chicken. Place skin sides down in dish (dish and butter should be hot).
- Bake 35 minutes; turn chicken. Bake about 15 minutes longer or until juice is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Bake 40 minutes; turn chicken. Bake about 20 minutes longer.