Recipe by Gloria
This chicken is fantastic, great for Sunday dinners or taking on a picnic.
Top Review by lets.eat
I used skin-on, bone in chicken thighs and drumsticks. It looked gorgeous coming out of the oven, but lacked flavor, saddening considering it had robust seasonings. I'm sure the blandness was due to the 3 c. of flour. There was a tremendous amount of flour/seasoning mix left in the shaker bag, only used about 1/4 of the mixture. Used Knorr(2.4oz Tomato Basil), couldn't find any lipton tomato soup, except for the cup-o-soup w/croutons
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packageslipton tomato soup mix
- 3 cups self rising flour
- 2 (2/3 ounce) packagesgood seasons Italian salad dressing mix (dry)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 lb butter, melted in pan
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- cooking spray
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dry ingredients together and place mixture in a zip lock bag.
- Rinse chicken in cold water and pat dry.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray to prevent sticking. Add chicken breast to dry mixture and shake to coat evenly.
- Place chicken on baking sheet and brush with melted butter and spray chicken with cookings spray for a crispier coating.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour.
- *Note: Dry ingredients may be prepared ahead of time and stored in zip lock bag in the refrigerator until time of use.
- Omit butter until you are cooking the chicken.