Great for kids and not only!
Make and share this Oven-Baked Carrot Fries recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a shallow pan with foil.
- Using a sharp knife, slice away the tip and end of each carrot; peel each completely.
- Cut carrots in half crosswise, then cut lengthwise, then cut lengthwise again.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the carrot sticks, olive oil, rosemary, sugar, salt and pepper. Stir until all are evenly coated.
- Place carrots in pan, spreading sticks out as much as possible. Bake for 20 minutes or until carrots are tender.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.