1/12 Photos of Oven-Baked Carrot Fries
Great for kids and not only!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a shallow pan with foil.
- 2Using a sharp knife, slice away the tip and end of each carrot; peel each completely.
- 3Cut carrots in half crosswise, then cut lengthwise, then cut lengthwise again.
- 4In a mixing bowl, combine the carrot sticks, olive oil, rosemary, sugar, salt and pepper. Stir until all are evenly coated.
- 5Place carrots in pan, spreading sticks out as much as possible. Bake for 20 minutes or until carrots are tender.
- 6Serve hot or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Baked Carrot Fries
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.7
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 408.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g