This is my own recipe for carrot burgers. I try to cut down on fat and that is why they are oven baked and not fried.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Grate carrots and onion.
- Drain and squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- Add oats, eggs, oil and spices; mix well.
- Put a parchment paper on a baking sheet and brush with a little oil.
- Form 4-5 burgers with your hands and put on baking sheet.
- Bake, in the middle of the oven, for about 15 minutes.
- Turn the burgers and bake another 15 minutes.
- They freeze well.
Awesome flavors, easy to make and even enjoyed by my 13 y/o grandson who is not well acquainted with vegetables! It's a keeper! Thanks Chef Dudo!
I've never personally made carrot burgers before but these were fairly easy and flavorful. The only trouble I had was originally figuring out how to drain and squeeze out excess water. I ate mine on bread with pickles and ketchup and it was very tasty. I think they would be nice topped with bbq sauce. Thanks for the recipe!