1/2 Photos of Oven-Baked Carrot Burgers
Chef Dudo's Note:
This is my own recipe for carrot burgers. I try to cut down on fat and that is why they are oven baked and not fried.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- 2Grate carrots and onion.
- 3Drain and squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- 4Add oats, eggs, oil and spices; mix well.
- 5Put a parchment paper on a baking sheet and brush with a little oil.
- 6Form 4-5 burgers with your hands and put on baking sheet.
- 7Bake, in the middle of the oven, for about 15 minutes.
- 8Turn the burgers and bake another 15 minutes.
- 9They freeze well.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Baked Carrot Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.4
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 139.5 mg
- Sodium 319.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 9.0 g