Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 7 -8 quarts popped corn
- 2 cups mixed salted peanuts
- to taste pumpkin seeds, shelled
- to taste sunflower seeds, shelled
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- to taste margarine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup white corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon butter flavoring
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Place popcorn, peanuts, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds in a large container.
- In medium sized saucepan, over medium high heat, bring all remaining ingredients except baking soda to a boil 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and carefully stir in baking soda.
- Pour mixture over popcorn, mix in flat pans.
- Bake in batches 1 hour, stirring several times.
- Remove from oven and stir occasionally while mixture cools.
- Store in airtight containers.