Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
Just 2 words....EASY and DELICIOUS!!
Make and share this Oven-Baked Cajun Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Put chicken breast in a Pyrex baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Sprinkle chicken breast with spice mix on both sides to desired spiciness.
- cut butter into small pieces and top chicken with butter.
- Cover dish with foil paper.
- Bake at 350 for about 50 minutes (start checking it after about 45 minutes to know what's right for you oven) or to a temperature of about 170°.
So easy and delicious--served it with some dirty rice for a cajun night! Made for PAC 2011
Since I cook only for one, I am constantly looking for EASY and DELICIOUS and this fits the bill. I used chicken tenders, seasoned with Emeril's Essence and baked them in my toaster oven. The tenders only took 15 minutes to cook and were very flavorful, moist and tender. I love the kick or maybe I should say the "BAM" of the spices. Thanks Mamma Bug :)