1/1 Photo of Oven Baked Burgers
I haven't tried this yet, but am putting it here so I don't lose it! The directions say to place on an ungreased baking pan, however I think I will put on a rack in a 9x13-inch pan--that grease has to go somewhere.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine the steak sauce and 2 tbsp of coating mix.
- 2Crumble beef over mixture and mix until combined.
- 3Shape into four patties.
- 4Dip both sides of patties in remaining coating.
- 5Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Baked Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.3
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 287.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 25.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: