Recipe by pines506
I haven't tried this yet, but am putting it here so I don't lose it! The directions say to place on an ungreased baking pan, however I think I will put on a rack in a 9x13-inch pan--that grease has to go somewhere.
Top Review by jyard0
This was really good. I loved that I didn't have to fry them on the cooktop and stink up the whole house. I did increase the cook time to 30 min to allow them to brown more to my preference.
- 1⁄4 cup steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons Shake-n-Bake, plus
- 1⁄3 cup Shake-n-Bake, divided
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the steak sauce and 2 tbsp of coating mix.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix until combined.
- Shape into four patties.
- Dip both sides of patties in remaining coating.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once.