I haven't tried this yet, but am putting it here so I don't lose it! The directions say to place on an ungreased baking pan, however I think I will put on a rack in a 9x13-inch pan--that grease has to go somewhere.
- In a bowl, combine the steak sauce and 2 tbsp of coating mix.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix until combined.
- Shape into four patties.
- Dip both sides of patties in remaining coating.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once.