Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is an easy and really good shrimp dish to serve at a small get together, serve with crusty bread The recipe can be doubled and baked in two baking dishes. Leave the shrimp unpeeled for this recipe.
Top Review by L.A. Stewart
This was VERY yummy! The only change I am going to make next time (and yes I WILL make this again :-)!) is that it was personally just a touch spicy for my kids. Great for adults, but maybe I'd lessen the Old Bay to one tbs. instead. Other than that...phenominal! Thank you for sharing! LA :-)
- 4 lbs large unpeeled fresh shrimp
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 pinch dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- cayenne pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the unpeeled shrimp in a greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish, then top with lemon wedges from 1 lemon and bay leaves.
- In a bowl mix butter with ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, Old bay seasoning, rosemary, thyme and black pepper; pour over the shrimp, then toss to coat.
- Bake uncovered in a 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until the shrimp is no loger pink, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with crusty bread and more lemon wedges.