1/1 Photo of Oven-Baked BBQ Shrimp
This is an easy and really good shrimp dish to serve at a small get together, serve with crusty bread The recipe can be doubled and baked in two baking dishes. Leave the shrimp unpeeled for this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 lbs large unpeeled fresh shrimp
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 pinch dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1Place the unpeeled shrimp in a greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish, then top with lemon wedges from 1 lemon and bay leaves.
- 2In a bowl mix butter with ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, Old bay seasoning, rosemary, thyme and black pepper; pour over the shrimp, then toss to coat.
- 3Bake uncovered in a 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until the shrimp is no loger pink, stirring occasionally.
- 4Serve with crusty bread and more lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Baked BBQ Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (425 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 552.1
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.8 g
- Cholesterol 463.3 mg
- Sodium 2657.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 42.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning