Prep 2 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is an easy and really good shrimp dish to serve at a small get together, serve with crusty bread The recipe can be doubled and baked in two baking dishes. Leave the shrimp unpeeled for this recipe.
- 4 lbs large unpeeled fresh shrimp
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 pinch dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- cayenne pepper (optional)
- Place the unpeeled shrimp in a greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish, then top with lemon wedges from 1 lemon and bay leaves.
- In a bowl mix butter with ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, Old bay seasoning, rosemary, thyme and black pepper; pour over the shrimp, then toss to coat.
- Bake uncovered in a 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until the shrimp is no loger pink, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with crusty bread and more lemon wedges.
This was VERY yummy! The only change I am going to make next time (and yes I WILL make this again :-)!) is that it was personally just a touch spicy for my kids. Great for adults, but maybe I'd lessen the Old Bay to one tbs. instead. Other than that...phenominal! Thank you for sharing! LA :-)
As always, wonderful, Kittencal!