This recipe is adapted from Joy of Cooking. These ribs are fall off the bone tender and deeply infused with flavor. Comes out perfect every time. The trick to the tenderness is four hours of cooking.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Arrange ribs in 9x13 baking dish and top with sliced onions.
- Whisk together BBQ sauce and Orange juice and pour sauce over ribs and onions.
- Cover dish tightly with heavy duty aluminum foil and bake for three hours.
- uncover, increase oven temp to 350 degrees and bake for one hour longer, turning once after 30 minutes.
- Remove ribs to a warm platter, cover and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Spoon fat off the sauce and serve with the ribs.