1/4 Photos of Oven Baked BBQ Ribs
4 hrs 10 mins
This recipe is adapted from Joy of Cooking. These ribs are fall off the bone tender and deeply infused with flavor. Comes out perfect every time. The trick to the tenderness is four hours of cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Arrange ribs in 9x13 baking dish and top with sliced onions.
- 3Whisk together BBQ sauce and Orange juice and pour sauce over ribs and onions.
- 4Cover dish tightly with heavy duty aluminum foil and bake for three hours.
- 5uncover, increase oven temp to 350 degrees and bake for one hour longer, turning once after 30 minutes.
- 6Remove ribs to a warm platter, cover and let stand for 15 minutes.
- 7Spoon fat off the sauce and serve with the ribs.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Baked BBQ Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (425 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 692.2
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 224.1 mg
- Sodium 721.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 20.5 g
- Protein 59.0 g