1/2 Photos of Oven Baked BBQ Chicken
2 hrs 15 mins
Supa Goddess's Note:
This a 4th of July recipe that I made on a rainy holiday. Also perfect for any time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash chicken legs/thighs pat dry. Align in pan apply salt and pepper.
- 2Place in oven covered with foil so the chicken can sweat at 350°F Cook for 30 minutes.
- 3Combine the other 4 ingredient apply to chicken through out bake until jucies run clear.
- 4Drain off juices apply BBQ sauce cook for 20 minutes. Let cool for 15 minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Baked BBQ Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 769.2
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 238.1 mg
- Sodium 2013.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 48.9 g
- Protein 68.6 g