Recipe by thepetnanny
Super easy, flavorful chicken. If you're not on a low carb diet, serve it with mac and cheese.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce (your favorite)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 scallions, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking pan or dish with aluminum foil. Coat chicken in bbq sauce. Place in baking dish. Salt and pepper the chicken. In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, butter, scallions and cheese. Divide mixture in four and top each breast with one portion. Sprinkle on paprika. Bake uncovered for 20 -30 minutes, depending on the size of the chicken pieces.