Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
A delicious, easy recipe to make barbeque chicken! Combined from http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1933,145191-237200,00.html and http://www.food.com/recipe/seasoned-flour-118226?scaleto=.5&mode=null&st=true.
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sweet basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon oregano
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix together flour and spices in a bowl.
- Coat the chicken in the seasoned flour, and brown in a buttered pan.
- Coat with barbeque sauce and place in a 13x9" pan.
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 45–60 minutes.
I like it. it came out super. some of the best baked chicken made at home i have had in a long in.
Colorful and rich flavored. Made for PAC Spring 2013.