1/1 Photo of Oven-Baked Barbeque Chicken
A delicious, easy recipe to make barbeque chicken! Combined from http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1933,145191-237200,00.html and http://www.food.com/recipe/seasoned-flour-118226?scaleto=.5&mode=null&st=true.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Mix together flour and spices in a bowl.
- 3Coat the chicken in the seasoned flour, and brown in a buttered pan.
- 4Coat with barbeque sauce and place in a 13x9" pan.
- 5Cover with tin foil and bake for 45–60 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Baked Barbeque Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 508.0
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 2024.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 32.8 g
- Protein 32.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: