Prep 24 hrs
Cook 45 mins
If desired these tenderloins could be barbecued on the outdoor grill
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry red wine
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 green onion, cut in half
- 2 -3 fresh minced garlic cloves
- 2 (12 ounce) pork tenderloin
- green onion (optional)
- In a bowl, combine first 7 ingredients; mix well.
- Add meat, turn to coat completely.
- Cover, and refrigerate 1 hour, or overnight, turning meat occasionally.
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain meat and reserve the marinade.
- Place meat on a wire rack over a baking sheet.
- Bake 40-45 minutes, or until no longer pink in the center, turning and basting occasionally with marinade.
- Remove meat from oven; cool.
- Cut into diagonal slices.
- Garnish with green onions.