1 hr 20 mins
A very delicious chicken recipe, one that I make at least a couple times a month, my family loves this recipe.... also, this recipe is great for ribs also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 -9 chicken pieces
- 2 cups tomatoes, fresh (or if using canned tomatoes, drain slightly)
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 1/4-1/3 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 onions, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- fresh minced garlic, if desired
- 1Set oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Grease a med-large casserole dish.
- 3Brown chicken pieces on both sides.
- 4Layer chicken pieces evenly in prepared baking dish.
- 5In a med-size frying pan, break tomatoes into small pieces.
- 6Add all other ingredients to tomatoes and simmer for 2-3 mins to combine flavours.
- 7Pour tomato mixture over chicken pieces.
- 8Bake covered, approximately 50 mins, or until chicken is done.
- 9If sauce becomes too thick before meat is done, add a little water.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Baked Barbecue Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.4
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 861.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
A.1. Original Sauce