1/2 Photos of Oven Baked Bar-B-Qued Ribs
2 hrs 25 mins
2 hrs 15 mins
NC Gal's Note:
Very easy recipe since you can use your favorite bottled sauce. This is a Pampered Chef recipe that I "tweaked" to our liking. I use the PC deep dish baker with the baking bowl as the cover. But I'm sure that a covered roasting pan or tightly covered metal baking pan would work fine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Cut ribs into serving size pieces (2 to 3 ribs).
- 3Place ribs in 9x13-inch pan and pour beer over top.
- 4Cover tightly and bake 1 hour 30 minutes.
- 5Remove ribs from oven and transfer to a platter.
- 6Drain grease and beer from pan.
- 7Place ribs back in pan and coat with sauce (as little or as much as you like) cover again tightly.
- 8Reduce oven temperature to 250°F.
- 9Bake additional 45 minutes.
- 10After cooking at a high temperature you may think that you have burned up your ribs, but after baking again at low temp with the sauce you will see how tender and juicy they turn out to be!
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Baked Bar-B-Qued Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (606 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1390.7
- Calories from Fat 958
- Total Fat 106.5 g
- Saturated Fat 34.2 g
- Cholesterol 363.5 mg
- Sodium 901.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 70.7 g