Recipe by Lalaloula
We made this recipe for my mum's bday buffet and it was so beautiful and so tasty that I just had to share it here. It makes for a wonderful side dish or appetiser that looks beautiful and tastes great! The original recipe comes from the German Women's magazine "Brigitte". I hope youll enjoy it!
Top Review by **Jubes**
* Reviewed for Aus/NZ Forum Recipe Swap December 2010 * Easy and delicious. I made half the recipe and was enjoyed by my family. The roasted tomatoes blend perfectly with the sweet balsamic. A gluten-free recipe as written too. A lovely rustic tomato dish.......... Delicious! :) Photo also to be posted
- 1 kg cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 1 -2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 -3 tablespoons aceto balsamico (dark balsamic vinegar)
- 4 -6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons coarse sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the needles from 2 of the 3 rosemary sprigs. Leave the thrid one intact.
- Combine all the ingredients in a suitable oven-proof dish (I'm sorry, I forgot to measure mine).
- Gently mix so that everything is evenly distributed.
- Bake at 200 °C/ 400°F in the preheated oven for 20-30 minutes.