Cook this simple storecupboard risotto in the oven while you get on with something else – the result is still wonderfully creamy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°F
- 2Fry the bacon pieces in an ovenproof pan or casserole dish for 3-5 mins until golden and crisp.
- 3Stir in the onion and butter and cook for 3-4 mins until soft. Tip in the rice and mix well until coated.
- 4Pour over the wine if using and cook for 2 mins until absorbed.
- 5Add the cherry tomatoes and the hot stock, then give the rice a quick stir. Cover with a tightly fitting lid and bake for 18 mins until just cooked.
- 6Stir through most of the parmesan and serve sprinkled with the remainder.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Baked Bacon and Tomato Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 588.1
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 95.0 mg
- Sodium 1805.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 32.9 g