1/1 Photo of Oven Baked Asparagus With Mustard Sauce
I found this recipe on the Reynolds Wrap website. I love aspargus and this is one of my favorite ways to serve it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 325.
- 2Wash and trim ends from asparagus.
- 3Tear off a sheet of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil long enough to wrap the asparagus inches Place the rinsed asparagus on the foil and dot with butter.
- 4Bring up foil side. Double fold top and ends to seal making one large foil packet, leaving room for heat to circulate inside.
- 5Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until asparagus is crips tender. Open foil, season with salt and pepper.
- 6Combine sour cream, vinegar, mustard, sugar and red pepper flakes in small microwave bowl to make sauce. Microwave on high 90 seconds or until warm.
- 7Serve over asparagus.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Baked Asparagus With Mustard Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.6
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 32.1 mg
- Sodium 148.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 4.9 g