1/2 Photos of Oven Asparagus With Orange Zest and Garlic
I like to do the asparagus in the oven, as it takes no watching and i can avoid overcooking it more easily. I like to do this for weekend brunch with Bacon and Cheese Omelet (also an oven preparation) by ellie2 (#102568) and i throw in some of the potatoes i keep available frozen from my own recipe Herb Roasted Potatoes (#30210) Makes a pretty breakfast, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Spray a baking dish, or use non-stick.
- 3lay asparagus on dish.
- 4drizzle olive oil over it all.
- 5sprinkle with garlic,orange zest pepper& lite salt.
- 6roll the asparagus around to coat.
- 7Bake@ 400 for about 10-15 minutes.
- 8**irecently saw Bergy's Asparagus, Oven Roasted (#11040).
- 9and will be cutting down the time when i make this next-i may still have been cooking it too long.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Asparagus With Orange Zest and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.1
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
morton lite salt