Recipe by ShortKimmy
I found this Recipe on the side panel of the Rich Chocolate Milk mix, Ovaltine. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds great!
- 20 crushed graham cracker squares
- 1⁄3 cup ovaltine instant chocolate drink mix
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1⁄2 cup ovaltine instant chocolate drink mix
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate fudge topping
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate fudge topping
- 2 teaspoons ovaltine instant chocolate drink mix or 2 teaspoons dry powdered chocolate milk mix
- chopped nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- crust: preheat oven to 375º.
- In a pie plate, mix together rich chocolate ovaltine, graham crackers and butter with a fork.
- Press the mixture along the bottoms and side of the pie plate.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes in the oven.
- Remove and cool.
- Filling:In a large bowl blend together ice cream and rich chocolate ovaltine.
- add ice cream mixture to the cooled pie crust.
- Pour hot fudge sauce over the ice cream.
- Place in freezer for 1 hour, until set.
- Topping:When pie is set, top with whipped cream.
- Drizzle with hot fudge sauce.
- Sprinkle with rich chocolate ovaltine and chopped nuts, if desired.