Dienia B.'s Note:
For Zaar 6 tour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Beat oil, sugar, and eggs until light and fluffy.
- 3Beat in Ouzo, anise, lemon juice, and zest.
- 4Whisk flour and baking powder together.
- 5Add to mixture , kneading in bowl until mixed and doesn't cling to bowl.
- 6With oiled hands, roll small pieces of dough out in strips to make omega sign, figure 8.
- 7Place on a greased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ouzo Cookies, Koulourakia Ouzou
Serving Size: 1 (1226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.3
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.4 mg
- Sodium 6.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: