This recipe won third place in the Country Woman's contest. Can also divide recipe in half and place in bread machine on dough cycle, then shape by hand. They are so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve yeast in milk.
- 2Heat Sprite and butter together, then add eggs, sugar, salt, 2 cups of flour and yeast mixture.
- 3Beat until smooth.
- 4Stir in enough remaining flour to form smooth dough.
- 5Turn out onto floured board and knead until elastic.
- 6Place in greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
- 7Cover and let rise for one hour.
- 8Punch dough down and divide into 4 portions.
- 9Divide these into nine pieces each.
- 10Shape each into a ball and place on greased baking sheets and let rise for 45 minutes.
- 11Bake at 350° for 18 to 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Outstanding Buttery Homemade Yeast Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (1571 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.0
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 30.9 mg
- Sodium 94.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 3.1 g