1/1 Photo of Outstanding Banana Bread - Super Easy Tasty Recipe
This is the only banana bread recipe I will use. I have had this recipe for years written on a white paper passed down thru the years thru the family. I'm only posting it online so I never lose it. I know you will enjoy it as much as I have. it's a tad different than most your banana bread recipes as the bread mix is more moist than other recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together sugar, baking power, baking soda, flour and salt in one bowl.
- 2In another bowl, mix together lemon juice, milk, eggs, oil, and bananas until well blended and bananas are mashed well.
- 3Then, mix together the contents of both bowls using a fork or large spoon.
- 4Your mixture should be similar to a runny cake batter.
- 5If adding walnuts, stir them in now.
- 6Pour mixture into bread pans and cook at 350 for 35-45 minutes or until a knife comes out clean when poked in the middle.
- 8When mixing the milk and lemon juice, pour lemon juice in a cup and and add the milk until 2/3 cup is reached.
- 9I normally have to cook my bread for up to an hour even though my very old recipe states 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Outstanding Banana Bread - Super Easy Tasty Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (1162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3978.5
- Calories from Fat 1476
- Total Fat 164.0 g
- Saturated Fat 26.2 g
- Cholesterol 394.7 mg
- Sodium 4269.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 589.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.5 g
- Sugars 346.3 g
- Protein 49.1 g