Rich and chocolatey to the max! These are also a healthier version but the taste is amazing! This recipe makes 8 big crazy good healthy brownies! As another option you can add 1 cup of chopped walnuts to the batter at the end of mixing.
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup oil substitute (sunsweet light bake)
- 5 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 3⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oveb to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8x8x2 inch pan.
- Melt dark unsweetend chocolate and mix with oil, oil substitute, splenda sugar blend, vanilla, instant espresso, and egg substitute. Stir misture well.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Mix together wet and dry ingredients until mixed but do not overmix.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until tester comes out clean. Do not overbake! Cool, thouroughly and then cut into squares.