1/1 Photo of Outrageously Healthy Deep Chocolate Brownies
TaterBug! :)'s Note:
Rich and chocolatey to the max! These are also a healthier version but the taste is amazing! This recipe makes 8 big crazy good healthy brownies! As another option you can add 1 cup of chopped walnuts to the batter at the end of mixing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup oil substitute (sunsweet light bake)
- 5 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1Preheat oveb to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8x8x2 inch pan.
- 2Melt dark unsweetend chocolate and mix with oil, oil substitute, splenda sugar blend, vanilla, instant espresso, and egg substitute. Stir misture well.
- 3Stir together flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, and salt.
- 4Mix together wet and dry ingredients until mixed but do not overmix.
- 5Pour into prepared pan.
- 6Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until tester comes out clean. Do not overbake! Cool, thouroughly and then cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Outrageously Healthy Deep Chocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.6
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 198.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute