Shannon Holmes's Note:
This is a modified recipe from Vegan Planet.
My Private Note
large b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Heat chocolate chips and oil in a small saucepan over low heat, mixing occasionally until chips are melted.
- 3Remove from heat and set aside.
- 4Mix egg whites (or egg replacers and water), sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until smooth.
- 5Mix in cooled chocolate, stir until very smooth.
- 6Stir in flour and baking powder until smooth.
- 7Stir in chocolate chips if using.
- 8Place in a 8 or 9 inch round or square pan, sprayed with cooking spray.
- 9Cook about 20-25 minutes or until brownie springs back when touched.
- 10Let cool and cut in wedges or squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Outrageously Good Brownies (can Be Vegan)
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.3
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 80.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 32.8 g
- Protein 3.9 g