Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
I experienced the most wonderful broiled shrimp dinner at a local restaurant and created my version which is pretty darn close to their recipe. You will absolutely love these! Prep time includes cleaning and butterflying shrimp.
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled &,deveined (the bigger, the better)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- garlic salt
- 1⁄4 cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- melted butter, to drizzle
- Butterfly shrimp and place on non-stick baking pan or line pan with aluminum foil for easier cleanup.
- Brush shrimp with melted butter.
- Sprinkle lightly with garlic salt.
- Mix together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Sprinkle lightly over shrimp.
- Drizzle lightly with additional melted butter.
- Broil until light brown.
Amazingly good! I did use a substitute (smashed Texas Toast croutons) because i ran out of breadcrumbs but OMG it was great!!! And it was not time consuming. everyone love it! Thanks Marie
These were great, thank you! We used local BC prawns and they were so sweet and delectable. Will keep this recipe!
These were really quick to throw together but, I thought they lacked a little in flavor.