1/4 Photos of Outrageously Easy Big Bread
3 hrs 30 mins
This no knead handmade bread is not only easy to make, but also vegan! It's gained popularity on food blogs, and now you can try it too. I originally saw it published on vegweb by a user submission.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1This recipe can be halved to make one loaf.
- 2Combine yeast and warm water in a small bowl without stirring, set aside.
- 3Sir together hot water, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl until dissolved. Add first 3 cups of flour and mix.
- 4Pour oil and yeast into bowl. Add remaining 3 cups of flour and mix well. Cover the bowl with towel and set aside to rise for at least 45 minutes.
- 5On a lightly floured surface, divide the dough into half. Shape into loaf and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Cover the dough with a towel and set aside to rise again for at least 45 minutes.
- 6Bake in a 375 degree oven for 23 minutes.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Outrageously Easy Big Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1426 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1782.0
- Calories from Fat 364
- Total Fat 40.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3507.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 307.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.0 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 41.6 g