1/1 Photo of Outrageous Warm Chicken Nacho Dip
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Let's not forget that along with fall, comes football! This is a tasty dip to serve for your next tailgating or TV game night party! Great with tortilla chips!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chili peppers, drained
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 large chicken breast halves (cooked skinless, boneless , shredded)
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons minced jalapeno peppers (or to taste) (optional)
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1Place the diced tomatoes, processed cheese, chicken meat, sour cream, green onion, taco seasoning, and jalapeno pepper into a slow cooker.
- 2Cook on High, stirring occasionally until the cheese has melted and the dip is hot, 1 to 2 hours.
- 3Stir in the black beans, and cook 15 more minutes to reheat.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Outrageous Warm Chicken Nacho Dip
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.7
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.3 mg
- Sodium 862.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 16.0 g