Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
I developed these one time when I had run out of chocolate chips and had some bite sized bars I wanted to use up. (they work as well as the big ones) These truly are decadent, but worth every bite!
- 1 cup super chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 (1 7/8 ounce) candy bars, with peanuts,peanut butter,chocolate and caramel cut into 1/2 inch cubes (such as Nutrageous)
- Preheat oven to 325*F.
- LIne 2 large baking sheets with foil.
- Using electric ixer, beat first 6 ingredients together until well blended.
- Stir in flour, oats and bakind soda.
- Mix in well.
- Gently mix in candy bar cubes.
- DRop dough by heaping TBS onto prepared sheets, spacing 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Flatten cookies slightly with moistened fingertips.
- Freeze for 15 minutes on cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Reverse sheets and bake until golden about 10 minutes longer.
- Let cool on sheets until beginning to firm.
- Transfer to racks and cool completely.