Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
outrageous granola recipe
Make and share this Outrageous Granola Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups oatmeal (uncooked)
- 1 cup chopped almonds, pecans or 1 cup any combination of your favorite nuts
- 1 cup any combination dried fruit (cranberries, raisins, apricots, dates, cherries, blueberries)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- Mix ingredients together in large bowl.
- Transfer onto a large baking sheet sprayed with non-stick butter flavored spray.
- Bake at 325 F for 35-45 minutes (stirring once halfway through cooking time.)
- Allow to cool completely on tray.
- Store in airtight jars or containers.
Made this for my DBF who loves granola. He loved it! Only problem is that at 325, the oven started smoking!! Might be my oven, but I would bake this at 225 next time. Used some dried cranberries and dates. Thanks TooheyMomster! :)