Outrageous Chicken in Raspberry Sauce
- Combine preserves, juice concentrate, soy sauce, vinegar, chili powder, curry powder, garlic powder and 1/4 cup raspberries
- Pour raspberry marinade over chicken in a freezer bag and seal bag secure. Marinade overnight.
- Pour contents into 8x8 baking dish. Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes
- Remove from oven, transfer chicken to a serving platter and top with pan juice. Garnish with raspberries if desired.
- This would be good combined with pineapple rice and a simple spinach salad!